More information on the website of National Institute for Public Health and the Environment

Go to RIVM English

Extract and certificate of civil status

The civil register records deeds of important events during a lifetime. Apply here if you need an extract or certificate of this.

Ga naar Extract and certificate of civil status

Extract from Dutch Population Register (BRP)

Proof that you are registered in the municipality of Meierijstad.

Ga naar Extract form Dutch Population Register (BRP)

Health certificate for driving license

A personal health statement is required in a number of cases when applying for a driving license.

Ga naar Health certificate for driving license

Registration from abroad

Would you like to stay from abroad for longer than 4 months in the Netherlands?

Go to Registration from abroad

Parking in a blue zone (parking disc zone)

Information about the blue zones and applying for an exemption.

Ga naar Exemption from the blue zone

Report foreign stay

From 5 days before departure on you can report your emigration.

Ga naar Report foreign stay


Send us your question, your wish or comment about the website

Go to contact